In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: "It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Your financial contributions remain important for the staff, agencies and institutions that depend on us to do their ministry amidst already heightened need. To give offering you can mail in a check, have your bank send us a check through online bill payment options, or give online below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Our online giving option is as secure as other online giving platforms, and is pretty simple to use! Click the Give button to give for the first time and set up an account. If you have questions about this process, see the steps below, and please contact us if you have further questions. Thank you!
1. Click give.
2. Enter the amount you plan to give.
3. Select the mission you want your offering to support.
4. To give a one-time gift, continue to step 5. If you want to set up recurring giving, see below.
a. Click the box for recurring giving.
b. Select how often you would like the amount you
entered in step 2 to be given (every week, every 2
weeks, every month, 1st and 15th monthly).
c. Select the day of the week you want money to be
withdrawn from your account.
5. Enter your first name, last name and email. You will receive an email receipt when your offering is received.
6. Select card or bank, depending on your preference.
7. For us to use this service, there is a processing fee. If you would help us out further by covering that fee, click the box next to cover fees. Your new offering total will appear at the bottom. If you see your new total and decide you dod not want to cover fees, simply click the box next to cover fees again.
8. To donate in the future, click remember me. Only one donation can be made per email address, so it is important to click remember me.
9. Click the Give button that shows your offering total.
10. You will receive an email receipt. Thank you!
OTHER MINISTRY NEEDS
In addition to financial support, many of our ministries operate through member volunteers and church run programs. See what opportunities are currently available for you to offer your gifts by reading our newsletter or contacting the church office.